The core development team and community are active on the mailing list.
If you have any problems using MAVLink first post them on the mailing list.
If directed by the development team, issues may be raised on Github here.
MAVLink developers, adopting companies and the surrounding community of users meet regularly to help define the direction of the project, discuss RFCs, Issues and have a Q&A session.
The call is open to anyone who wants to contribute to the ongoing development of the project (not just the dev team). This is a great opportunity to meet the team.
- Core project maintainers
- Component maintainers
- Dronecode members
- Community members
- Anyone interested in the development of MAVLink
Meeting agenda (and historical meeting minutes) are available on the MAVLink wiki here.
- Add topics that you'd like to discuss and issues you'd like to unblock.
- Nominate Issues and PRs for the call with the Dev Call label on Github.
There is a recurring bi-weekly call which covers Asia-Europe overlap (there is also a reserved call slot for a Europe-Americas overlap on PST timezone that can be used when needed).
- Call: https://meet.jit.si/mavlink
- Time: Wednesday 8:00AM CET, 3:00 PM China, 5:00PM ACT
The call is shown as MAVLink Co-ordination in the Dronecode calendar.