The core development team and community are active on the mailing list.
Reporting Bugs & Issues
If you have any problems using MAVLink first post them on the mailing list.
If directed by the development team, issues may be raised on Github here.
MAVLink developers, adopting companies and the surrounding community of users meet regularly to help define the direction of the project, discuss RFCs, Issues and have a Q&A session.
The call is open to anyone who wants to contribute to the ongoing development of the project (not just the dev team). This is a great opportunity to meet the team.
Who should attend:
- Core project maintainers
- Component maintainers
- Dronecode members
- Community members
- Anyone interested in the development of MAVLink
Meeting agenda (and historical meeting minutes) are available on the MAVLink wiki here.
- Add topics that you'd like to discuss and issues you'd like to unblock.
- Nominate Issues and PRs for the call with the Dev Call label on Github.
There are two bi-weekly calls on the same day: One for a Asia-Europe overlap and one for a Europe-Americas overlap.
Both calls are shown as MAVLink Co-ordination in the Dronecode calendar.
- Asia-Europe: https://zoom.us/j/832229956
- TIME: Wednesday 9:00AM CET, 3:00 PM China, 5:00PM ACT
- Zoom Meeting ID: 832 229 956
- Europe-Americas: https://zoom.us/j/170266847
- TIME: Wednesday 6:00PM CET, 12:00AM EST, 9:00AM PST
- Zoom Meeting ID: 170 266 847
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- Switzerland: +41 (0) 31 528 0988
- US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 408 740 3766
- Germany: +49 (0) 30 3080 6188
- Mexico: +52 554 161 4288
- Australia: +61 (0) 2 8015 2088
- United Kingdom: +44 (0) 20 3695 0088
- South Korea: +82 (0) 2 6022 2322
- Spain: +34 91 198 0188
- International numbers available